- http://www.celiac.com/. Not surprsingly, the go-to site for all things celia. Very helpful.
- http://glutenfreegirl.blogspot.com/. Fun, personal blog from one who has been and is still there.
- http://www.celiacsite.com/index.php3. Lots of celiac news here.
- http://www.outsidethebreadbox.com/. A gluten-free bakery in neighboring Colorado Springs (Old Colorado City area). They ship via UPS.
- http://www.cereskitchenco.com/. Gluten-free baked goods, sauces, full meals and so forth. Located in the Briargate area of Colorado Springs.
A Google search turned up lots of other sites, of course, as well as numerous gluten-free stores and bakeries around the country and online sources for specialty products. If you have any other recommendations, send them along, okay? I need to create a 30-day menu plan, so I'd appreciate any help I can get.
Just to be clear, I don't have celiac disease; my doctor wants me on this diet to see if this helps the myriad health issues I do have. I don't need to worry all that much about cross-contamination the way other people might.
Fasting glucose: 156