Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day 9: Meal planning. Ugh.

balanced meal

Have you had success creating a meal plan and then sticking to it? If so, I’d love to hear from you.

This has proven to be the least successful aspect of my 90-day war on diabetes. I never know what I’m going to have for my next meal, let alone for dinner 28 days in the future.

Even my nutritionist sympathizes. I met with her today, and when I mentioned my doctor’s insistence that I create a 30-day meal plan, she got all bug-eyed. No way could she do that, she said.

Then there’s the whole no gluten, no dairy, no corn, no soy challenge.

So…who can help me out here? The first person to send me a usable 30-day menu plan that I can cut and paste and adopt as my very own will win my undying gratitude.*

Fasting glucose: 180

* So will everyone else who does the same.

No comments: